LOCKWOOD SYMMETRY SINGLE CYLINDER DEADBOLT SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
- General purpose single cylinder deadbolt.
- Operated by key from outside and turn knob inside. Suits left or right hand opening doors.
- Solid brass bolt with 25mm projection.
- Hardened insert in locking bolt cylinder.
- The one cylinder assembly solution “OneCyl�” has been designed for the Lockwood Symmetry Range, which grants the convenience of cylinder interchangeability.
- 5-pin Lockwood C4 brass cylinder assembly (6-pin compatible).
Also available with “PD” type cylinder in stainless steel finish (part number 7105SSS) for compatibility with a broader range of restricted keying systems.
Adjustable 60 – 70mm bolt.
30* to 50mm.* Requires spacer ring (included).
- Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with three keys per lock.
- 78,000 key combinations.
- Key blank KB2015P.
- Restricted Special Keying
- Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
- Polished Brass (PB)
- Polished Stainless Steel (PSS)
- Satin Stainless Steel (SSS)
- Satin Chrome Brushed (SC)