LOCKWOOD 929 EXTERIOR ESCAPE DEADLATCH
These locksets are produced from high purity zinc alloy and available in a comprehensive range of functions and attractive finishes.
- Brass bolt with 13mm projection.
- A brass rose is supplied to conceal inside fixing screws.
- 70mm standard backset. 60mm backset also available.
- Can be keyed alike, master keyed, grand master keyed, maison keyed or construction keyed.
- Successfully tested over a 4-hour period on fire door assemblies as specified in Australian Standard AS1905.1: 1990 Part 1 Fire Doors. Standard product has been tested for resistance level of up to 2 hours.
- Inside: Opened by knob at all times. Turnbutton locks or unlocks exterior knob.
- Outside: Opened by handle when unlocked. Key locks or unlocks exterior handle but does not retract the bolt.
High purity zinc alloy. A rose cover is supplied to conceal internal fixing screws.
32 to 48mm (all functions except 534 which suits doors 32 to 45mm).
70mm standard backset. 60mm and 127mm latches available separately.
- 5-pin tumbler mechanism.
- Brass cylinder and brass barrel.
Field adjustable handing.
Satin Chrome Brushed (SC)
Lockwood 530 Series Locksets have been successfully tested to 2 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005 Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock.
- 78,000 key combinations.
- Key blank KB2015P.
- Restricted Special Keying
- Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.