Suitable for heavy-duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings.
3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements.
Designed to enable emergency services to enter specific areas by second cylinder without giving access to all locksets in the building and the ability to lockout keys with restricted access at certain times.
Select from Lockwood 1800, 2800 or Artefact Series II ranges.
- High purity zinc alloy material cases and stainless steel cover plates.
- Brass plates provided for plated finishes available in square and round end.
- 60mm standard backset.
- Extended backsets 89 and 127mm are available on application.
Latchbolts are 15mm, stainless steel. Deadlatching is achieved by an auxiliary stainless steel latchbolt. This auxiliary bolt retracts when the main latchbolt is withdrawn when the door is closed.
Deadbolts are 19mm, stainless steel.
High-grade spring steel material, corrosion protected.
Hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected.
32mm to 50mmLocksets to suit thicker doors are available on application.
To ensure correct functioning of the deadlatching mechanism and security for all locks, the clearance between the door and the frame should be 3mm. However the deadlatching will operate up to 8mm door clearance.
Aluminium door accessory packs and aluminium fix locks are available upon request. Specify SP3570-419 for mounting tabs accessory pack or 3572AFSC.
All 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform to Level S2 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS-4145.2-1993). Level S3 (Physical Security) is available upon request.
All 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform to level D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS 4145.2- 1993).
Lockwood 3570 Series Mortice Locks have been successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of door set) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
5-pin tumbler mechanism. Standard Lockwood oval shaped brass cylinders and brass barrels.
Functions require the use of different cams and adaptors.
- Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock.
- 78,000 key combinations.
- Key blank KB2015P.
- Restricted Special Keying
- Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
- Chrome Plate (CP)
- Satin Chrome Brushed (SC)
- Polished Brass (PB)
Extended cylinders are available for thicker doors.
Rebate kits to suit 13mm standard rebate are available.
Lockwood 3570 Series Mortice Locks are compatible with most electric strikes. Refer local sales office for further details.