The Lockwood 2516 CAM Action Door Closer is a premium, high quality door-closing device. When opening a door fitted with a Lockwood 2516 CAM Action Door Closer, the force required is less than that of a rack and pinion type door closer and continues to decrease through the opening arc.
This aesthetically appealing, narrow profile CAM Action Door Closer is suited for public and commercial applications where children, the elderly and the disabled are likely to be using the door. For disabled toilet applications where a breakout feature is required, the double action of the mechanism allows the door to be operated in the opposite direction for easy access into the room.
The Lockwood 2516 is light to open, but its adjustable closing force is high enough for heavy duty applications. The 2516 is non-handed and therefore very easy to install – either on the inside of the door or on the doorframe.
- Adjustable spring power from size EN 1 to 4.
- Cushioned back check (BC) 2516-153 – for fire door applications.
- Easily adjustable arm height.
- Adjustable closing speed.
- Adjustable latching speed.
- Hold open 2516-152.
- Cast aluminium body manufactured from high-performance silicon alloy.
- Two pressure relief valves are a standard feature to protect against abuse.
- High efficiency: 70 – 80%.
- Hinged interior and exterior doors.
- Opening in or opening out doors.
- Fire doors.
- Timber doors.
- Aluminium framed doors.
- Satin stainless steel (SSS)
- Polished Brass (PB)
- Silver (SIL)
- One Model (2514): Coversmost applications.
- Right hand and left hand applications and pullside/ push side applications.
- Satin Stainless Steel 2516DASSS
- Gold Plated 2516DAPB
- Silver 2516DASIL