Designed in Australia, the Paradigm 005 Deadbolt range represents the pinnacle in deadbolt security products. Incorporating innovative safety features including Safety Release™, LockAlert and DualSelect, the Paradigm range is ideal for residential and architectural applications.
- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience.
- Simple to install.
- Advanced safety and features.
- High security cut resistant stainless steel bolt.
- Available in round and square designs.
- Box strike with concealed crossgrain doorframe strengthening screw.
- Meets highest security and durability requirements in AS4145.2 – 1993 Locksets.
- Adjustable 60mm – 70mm backset.
- Fits standard door preparation – 54mm diameter crossbore hole.
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
The Paradigm 005 Deadbolt has been designed to achieve the highest possible Australian Standard door lock security rating via the Counterbalance Bolt, which proportionally distributes the load between the door and door frame.
- DualSelect Introduces two stage external locking – safety mode and secure mode.
- By rotating the key 90? the bolt can be thrown achieving external security whilst the internal turn knob is free to exit (Safety Mode).
- By rotating the key a further 45? to the second click, the bolt will now be secure on both sides of the door (Secure Mode).
- 5-pin tumbler mechanism.
- Brass cylinder and brass barrel.
- Chrome Plate (CP)
- Satin Chrome Pearl (SP)
- Satin Chrome Brushed (SC)
- Gold (GLD)
- Satin Stainless Steel (SSS)*
*Stainless steel version features 304 grade satin stainless steel rose, turn knob and trim.
- Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock.
- 78,000 key combinations.
- Key blank KB2015P.
- Restricted Special Keying
- Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Paradigm 005 Deadbolt conforms to level S3 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS 4145.2: 1993).
Paradigm 005 Deadbolt conforms to level D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS 4145.2: 1993).
This product has been successfully tested in accordance with AS2332.3.1:2001. Neutral Salt Spray Test (NSS TEST).
Available in stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance.