The Lockwood 001 Deadlatch with LockAlert status indicator and Safety Release™.
- The unique LockAlert status indicator shows the lockset status at a glance.
- Safety Release automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry.
- High security with cut resistant stainless steel bolt, 11 concealed anchorage points and doorframe strengthener.
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2 – 1993.
- Bolt hold-back function activated by external key or internal knob.
- Can be key locked in hold-back position by key from inside.
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
- Available in trade and display pack versions.
High purity zinc alloy.
Stainless steel 18mm projection.
30 – 45mm.
3mm thick packer plates are available; these packers are installed under lock body to align lock body with face of jamb.
- Internal and external 5-pin tumbler mechanism.
- Brass cylinders and brass barrels.
- Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock.
- 78,000 key combinations.
- Key blank KB2015P.
- Restricted Special Keying
- Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
- Gold (GLD)
- Satin Chrome Pearl (SP)
- Chrome Plate (CP)
- Brown (BRN)